- Please register by e-mail at (Dolf Hartemink).
- Please add full name of the captain, number of the participants as well as your club's name and address.
- Indicate your preference -if any- for starting on Friday from RV Rijnland the one-day Leiden-city tour and rowing the one-day Bulb fields tour starting from KR&ZV Het Spaarne, on the next day, Saturday, or vice versa.
- Upon receipt of your application we shall inform you as soon as possible whether your choice has been found to comply with the availability of seats, so that you can start your search for accommodation.
- Upon receipt of your registration fee, your participation and seats are assured.
- Closing date for registration is 3th of April 2018, or upon reaching the maximum number of participants.
- A maximum of 65 rowing seats is available for each tour, resulting in a total of 130 seats. You may indicate your preference for any of the following boats: C4*+ (yolette), C3*+ (RV Rijnland).
Registration fee and payment
- Each participant is requested to pay € 51 (included € 5 the Dutch rowing community collects in 2019 for research into childhood cancer) for the tour on both days, including use of boats, coffee/tea during the various welcomes and a lunch during the Bulb fields tour, a rowing map and description of the tour. Please see the page 'Kikarow' on this site for explanation of the this year higher fee.
- € 16 for a Dutch dinner following the One-day Bulb fields tour either on Friday or Saturday at Het Spaarne Clubhouse.
- € 17 for transport between KR&ZV Het Spaarne and RV Rijnland
For settling the financial matter, please use our bank account:
KRZV Het Spaarne
NL 54 ABNA 0548 3650 32